Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hack Boost mobile.

You need a boost mobile too do this!

Call 611 and press 3 then wait for it to say"enter your phone number", enter the persons number you are trying to get in touch with, it say you have XXX days remaining on your account.Boost mobile gives you 90 days so take 90 from whatever they have( example: 90-80 days left, so they bought and card 10 days ago). Take the days and look on a calender, say its 10 days ago and today is May 11th, so they bought a Boost card on the 1st of may.Most likely a $20 card so you can guess that theres only $20,$30,$50 cards.Write down all this information so you don't forget.

Next, you need 3 phone by you and you must know all the numbers including area codes, they don'y need to be cell phones, using all the phones call the person your trying to get access codes from, make sure you are using *67. Call 611 again and hit 4, then 6, when you call say you forgot your boost passcode, they will ask you when you last rebooted and how much,( the amount you will have to guess but you can usually guess from how much there balance was and how many days they re-booted.

They will ask for the last 3 numbers that have called you or that you have received, thats where the 3 numbers you just called works in, after you tell them they will give you the access codes.I tried this out and it works, enjoy!

REMEMBER WHEN YOU DO THE 3 CALLS YOU MUST BE CALLING BOOST ASAP BECAUSE IF SOMEONE ELSE CALLS IN YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGIAN.

3 comments:

ethan_jamesgranny said...

Gee so that is why I cannot get half of my calls or when someone tries calling me they get a voicemail but not my voice. When I try calling my own voice mail I may get several different people on the same call.This is serious a friend of mine passed away and I her husband couldn't reach me by because he was getting a different person. Thanks to all of you who think this is ok. Isn't this illegal? I don't know about anyone else but I work hard for my money and don't appreciate people hacking my number GROW UP and Pay your own way.

zimpfamily910 said...

to get free cherp you have to press # * menu >

then go down to err/channel then turn it on
note you have to have atlest .01 on the phone

huang'xin said...

Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,christian louboutin shoes France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand.
Christian Louboutin Sandals
There are a lot of stars are
the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica ParkerChristian Louboutin Feticha Boots| , Mariah Carey, |